Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Devante Stephens to AHL Contract
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have signed defenseman Devante Stephens to a one-year AHL contract, general manager Stacy Roest announced today.
Stephens, 23, appeared in 38 games with the Crunch last season tallying six assists. The 6-foot-2 190-pound blueliner also skated in three games with the Cincinnati Cyclones of the ECHL recording one assist.
A native of White Rock, British Columbia, Stephens has played in 45 career AHL games with the Crunch and Rochester Americans. He has also appeared in 105 career ECHL games, all with the Cyclones, accumulating 34 points (8g, 26a).
Stephens was selected by the Buffalo Sabres in the fifth round, 122nd overall, at the 2015 NHL Draft.
Tickets packages for the 2020-21 season are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 23, 2020
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Devante Stephens to AHL Contract - Syracuse Crunch
- Comets Keep Turkey Delivery an Annual Tradition - Utica Comets
- Moose Launch Sixth Annual "Share the Warmth" Campaign - Manitoba Moose
- Bring An IceHog Home for the Holidays During the Exclusive Online Game-Worn Jersey Auction - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch Announce 2020-21 Regular Season Schedule
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule and Exhibition Game
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Roster
- Syracuse Crunch Recall Four from Orlando Solar Bears
- Tampa Bay Lightning Assign Forward Boo Nieves to Syracuse Crunch