Syracuse Crunch Announces Details of Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' Contest
Syracuse, NY (March 14, 2012) - The Syracuse Crunch announced today the details of the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' contest.
During the month of March, fans will have the opportunity to nominate their favorite uncle for the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' award. To submit a nomination, fans must write an essay of up to 250 words (nomination form attached) giving reasons why they think their uncle should be selected as the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year'.
A panel of judges consisting of Uncle Bob's Self Storage staff members, as well as Crunch players, will review the entries and select a winner. The winner will be announced in an on-ice presentation at the Crunch's home game on Wednesday, April 4 vs. the Binghamton Senators. The winning uncle will receive a 10-pack of ticket vouchers for the 2012-13 season, team-autographed stick and a prize pack, compliments of Uncle Bob's Self Storage.
Fans can submit their essays in person at all remaining Crunch home games through the end of March at the Roberts Furniture Office Concepts Guest Services table, located on the second floor concourse outside Crunch room 243, or by emailing Todd Cross at email@example.com.
With four locations in Central New York - Cicero, East Syracuse, Liverpool, and Spencer Street in Syracuse - Uncle Bob's has the self storage solutions you are looking for. They provide a free truck rental for all new rentals, carry a full line of boxes and moving supplies, and offer a variety of size and climate control options to fit every need Log on to www.unclebobs.com for more information.
The Syracuse Crunch travel to Glens Falls to face the Adirondack Phantoms on March 14, they will return home to face Rochester at the War Memorial on March 16. Both season tickets and single game tickets can be purchased either in person at the Crunch Box Office located at the War Memorial on 800 South State Street in Syracuse, or by calling the office at (315) 473- 4444. For all the latest Crunch information and updates, fans can visit the team's official website at (www.syracusecrunch.com) or follow the club on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch) and on Twitter (www.twitter.com/syracusecrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 14, 2012
- Rivermen Move into First; Beat Chicago 3-1 - Peoria Rivermen
- Sweet 16 - Norfolk Admirals
- Plenty of Shots for Wolves, But No Win - Chicago Wolves
- Machacek's hat trick paces IceCaps to victory - St. John's IceCaps
- Penguins Stifled by Admirals - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Comeback to Defeat Phantoms - Syracuse Crunch
- IceCaps Freeze Bulldogs 6-0 to Win Season Series - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bickel Is Rangers' Biggest Surprise, Hagelin a Close Second - Connecticut Whale
- IceCaps Release Hockey Card Set - St. John's IceCaps
- Heat to Feature Aaron Pritchett Post-Game Performance - Abbotsford Heat
- McKelvie Reassigned to Reading - Providence Bruins
- Ducks Return Ryan O'Marra to Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Marlies Hold Open Practice Presented by RONA - Toronto Marlies
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Hartikainen Recalled by Edmonton - Oklahoma City Barons
- Flames Recall Irving, Heat Recall Brown - Abbotsford Heat
- Amerks Knee Hockey Tournament Set for Saturday, March 31 - Rochester Americans
- Sharks Sign Wing Sebastian Stalberg to Two-Year Contract - Worcester Sharks
- IceHogs, Register Star Offer Giveaway Extravaganza - Rockford IceHogs
- Senators Sign Forward Cole Schneider to Two-Year Contract - Binghamton Senators
- Wolves Add Hunt to Roster - Chicago Wolves
- Syracuse Crunch Announces Details of Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' Contest - Syracuse Crunch
- Barons Floor Hockey Caravan Visits Boys & Girls Club Tomorrow - Oklahoma City Barons
- Samuelsson Assigned to Nailers - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Canadiens Recall St-Denis from Bulldogs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Bears Sign Forward T.J. Syner to Tryout Agreement - Hershey Bears
- Sabres Recall Defenseman Brayden McNabb from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Flames Assign Kolanos to Heat - Abbotsford Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Concussion Talk Presented by Upstate Concussion Center March 24
- Crunch Extinguish Rocket, 5-2
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Goaltender Louis Domingue from Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch Victorious in Overtime
- Syracuse Crunch Sign Defenseman Craig Wyszomirski to PTO