Surge Fall to Express 12-3
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Sacramento Surge fall to Turlock Express, 12-3 at McClellan Park- despite Norman Levesque capitalizing on a powerplay in the first quarter giving the Surge their only lead of the game.
The Express' Jose Martinez, Uriel Robledo and Jorge Fernandez each scored three goals in the Saturday victory over the Surge.
Levesque scored an additional goal in the second, while teammate Gabriel Padilla scored the final point of the match for the Surge in the third period.
The Surge drop to 0-4 and are currently in last place in the Pacific Division, while heading to take on the Seattle Impact on Sunday Dec. 7 at 4:00 p.m. at ShoWare arena.
The complete league schedule can be found at www.maslsoccer.com under the schedule section. For the complete home and away schedule click on the 2014-15 schedule tab above.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from November 23, 2014
- Legends Upend Sockers 9-7 in Las Vegas - San Diego Sockers
- Hidalgo La Fiera Open Home Season With Loss - Hidalgo La Fiera
- Tulsa Revolution fall to Dallas, 14-5 - Tulsa Revolution
- Lovegrove Scores in OT to Give Sidekicks Fourth Straight Win, 3-2 - Dallas Sidekicks
- San Diego Sockers Game Notes at Las Vegas Legends - San Diego Sockers
- Tiguinho Leads Fury Back for OT Win - Ontario Fury
- Surge Fall to Express 12-3 - Sacramento Surge
- Dallas Defeats Tulsa, 14-5 - Tulsa Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.