Superhero Night Benefiting Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley January 19th
YOUNGSTOWN, OH - The Phantoms will be hosting Superhero Night benefitting Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley, presented by WFMJ, on January 19th at 7:05 p.m.
Players will be wearing special superhero jerseys that will be auctioned off at the end of the game. Proceeds from the jersey auction and 50/50 raffle will benefit Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley. Fans will also be able to interact and take pictures with Arsenal from Arrow and Flash.
For tickets or more information call 330-747-7825.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from January 14, 2019
- Three Storm Players Receive USHL Player of Week Honors - Tri-City Storm
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks
- USHL Names Players of the Week for Week 16 - USHL
- Superhero Night Benefiting Akron Children's Hospital Mahoning Valley January 19th - Youngstown Phantoms
- Saints Partner with John Deere Dubuque Works to Promote Diversity and Inclusion - Dubuque Fighting Saints
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.