Sunday's Blood Drive Cancelled
GREENVILLE, S.C. - Due to COVID-19 (coronavirus) concerns and suspension of the ECHL season, the Blood Connection blood drive scheduled in conjunction with the Greenville Swamp Rabbits game on Sunday, March 15th has been cancelled. However, it is crucial that anyone who is feeling healthy and willing to donate does so immediately. Please go to one of the donation centers in Greenville, Easley, Seneca, Spartanburg, and Greenwood, which are open every day.
The Blood Connection is urging everyone who is feeling healthy to donate blood as soon as possible. COVID-19 concerns are negatively affecting blood donations and this could lead to shortages for local hospitals. The blood center has taken extra precautions to make sure its donation centers and mobiles are clean and safe for everyone. Keep in mind, there are hospital patients in your community who rely on The Blood Connection for an adequate blood supply every day. Please help provide those life-saving blood products by donating soon and encouraging others to do so as well.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 13, 2020
- Komets Issue Statement Regarding Future Games - Fort Wayne Komets
- Sunday's Blood Drive Cancelled - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Suspends Play for the 2019-20 Season - Tulsa Oilers
- Official Statement - Brampton Beast
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Greenville Swamp Rabbits Stories
- Spire Hockey South Acquires Majority Stake in Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Spire Motorsports to Showcase Greenville Swamp Rabbits, Bon Secours, in NASCAR Cup Series Darlington Doubleheader
- Swamp Rabbits Release 2020-21 Home Schedule
- Liam Pecararo Scores 2019-20 ECHL Goal of the Year
- PHPA and ECHL Announce Relief Fund for ECHL Players