Sun Guard McCray Has Ligament Repaired
UNCASVILLE, Conn. (June 26) Connecticut Sun guard Danielle McCray had successful surgery to repair a torn ligament in her right thumb Thursday.
McCray is expected to be out six to eight weeks.
The fourth-year guard had appeared in 11 games this season, collecting 19 points and 13 rebounds. She had a season-high eight points against New York on June 16th.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 26, 2014
- Sun Guard McCray Has Ligament Repaired - Connecticut Sun
- Liberty Host Pride Night, Presented by Resorts World Casino NYC - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Connecticut Sun Stories
- Connecticut Sun Waive Four
- Thomas Named to Virginia High School Hall of Fame Class of 2020
- Connecticut Finalizes 2021 Training Camp Roster
- Mohegan Sun Names Jennifer Rizzotti President of Connecticut Sun
- Sun Select DiJonai Carrington, Micaela Kelly and Aleah Goodman in 2021 Draft