Stockx and NBA G League Ignite Announce Multiyear Partnership
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2021 - StockX, the leading global e-commerce marketplace for current culture products, and NBA G League Ignite today announced a multiyear global partnership that makes StockX the Official Resale Marketplace of Team Ignite.
Marking the inaugural partnership for Team Ignite, StockX will have a prominent brand presence on the team's game and practice jerseys as its jersey patch partner, beginning with the 2021 NBA G League season at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort.
"StockX is proud to be the inaugural uniform sponsor of the NBA G League Ignite," said Deena Bahri, CMO at StockX. "Our partnership strategy is very much rooted in aligning ourselves with innovative brands on the forefront of culture - those that, like us, are inherent disruptors that challenge the status quo. As the first team of its kind, Team Ignite is blazing a trail and we're thrilled to be a part of its story."
"StockX represents the next generation online marketplace and we are thrilled to welcome the platform to Team Ignite - the next generation of talent," said NBA G League Chief Operating Officer Portia Archer. "We look forward to collaborating with StockX and leveraging its expertise in engagement throughout Team Ignite's season."
As part of the partnership, StockX will serve as the presenting partner of an authentic, vlog style social media series highlighting the lifestyle and culture - fashion, sneakers, music, etc. - of the first-ever unaffiliated team of elite prospects. The collaboration will also offer further opportunities for team-related product releases. Additionally, StockX will have courtside digital signage at Team Ignite games.
"This partnership is a natural fit," said NBA G League Head of Partnerships George Wilson. "As trendsetters in our respective fields, StockX is the perfect partner to highlight the unique status of Team Ignite in an authentic way."
NBA G League Ignite continues its 2021 season on Friday, Feb. 12 with a game against the Oklahoma City Blue at 3 p.m. ET on ESPNU. For the complete game and national television schedules, visit NBAGLeague.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 10, 2021
- Vipers Fall to Raptors 905 on Opening Night - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- New York Duo of Harper and Brazdeikis Help Westchester to Opening Day Victory - Westchester Knicks
- Long Island Nets Defeat Iowa in Season Opener - Long Island Nets
- Salt Lake City Stars Fall to Erie in 2021 Season Opener - Salt Lake City Stars
- Mad Ants Lose Season Opener 125-120 to Westchester - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Raptors 905 Announce Broadcast Schedule - Raptors 905
- Austin Spurs Blow past Memphis Late - Austin Spurs
- Stockx and NBA G League Ignite Announce Multiyear Partnership - NBA G League Ignite
- Warriors Drop Opener to G League Ignite, 104-109 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Iowa Wolves Acquire Two Players from the NBA G League Player Pool - Iowa Wolves
- Iowa Wolves Fined - G League
- Delaware Blue Coats to Open 2021 NBA G League Season Thursday - Delaware Blue Coats
- Season Preview: Westchester Knicks Tip-Off 2021 Season February 10 - Westchester Knicks
- Austin Spurs Announce Roster for 2021 Season Opener - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent NBA G League Ignite Stories
- Nets Knock off Ignite, 109-97
- Stockx and NBA G League Ignite Announce Multiyear Partnership
- Ignite Unveils 2021 Single-Site Schedule at Disney
- NBA Veterans Donta Hall, Jarrett Jack Join Ignite
- NBA Veterans Join NBA G League Ignite to Play Alongside Elite Prospects