Statement from New England Revolution President Brian Bilello
Statement from New England Revolution President Brian Bilello on Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker's announcement about Monday's order allowing the state's professional sports teams can return to practice:
"The governor's announcement today is an important step towards our goal of returning to competitive play this season and we appreciate his office's efforts to get our players back on the field. It means our players will have the opportunity to build their fitness in a controlled, safe environment under MLS protocols and the guidance of the team's medical staff."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 29, 2020
- Earthquakes Midfielder Gilbert Fuentes Undergoes Surgery to Repair Clavicle Fracture - San Jose Earthquakes
- Celebrate the Career of Legend Kasey Keller on this Week's "Sounders FC Classics" Broadcast, Presented by WaFd Bank - Seattle Sounders FC
- Statement from New England Revolution President Brian Bilello - New England Revolution
- Director of Player Development Darren Powell Provides Updates on Inter Miami CF Academy - Inter Miami CF
- MLS and Heineken to Present David Guetta's Second "United at Home" Charity Livestream Event - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New England Revolution Stories
- Tajon Buchanan Named 2020 Canadian Youth International Player of the Year
- Revolution Advance to Eastern Conference Final with 3-1 Win against Orlando City SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Orlando City SC
- Revolution Advance to Eastern Conference Semifinal with 2-0 Win against Philadelphia Union
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Philadelphia Union