Stampede Set to Face Sioux City in 1st Round of Clark Cup Playoffs
Sioux Falls, SD - The Sioux Falls Stampede will face the Sioux City Musketeers in the first round of the Clark Cup Playoffs in a best-of-three series beginning Tuesday night at 7:05 PM inside the PREMIER Center. Tickets will go on sale Sunday at noon at the PREMIER Center and any Ticketmaster outlet. Game 2 of the series will take place on Tuesday and, if necessary, Game 3 will be Thursday night in Sioux Falls. Game times will start at 7:05 PM each night.
The Stampede finished the regular season tied with Waterloo for second place in the Western Conference at 39-16-7, but the Black Hawks won the tiebreaker due to more regulation and overtime victories during the season (38 vs 36). The Stampede finished their 20th anniversary regular season with the third most points in franchise history (85), fourth all-time in total wins (39) and second most in home wins all-time (23).
Season ticket holders who have not picked up their playoff tickets can do so at the Stampede office on Monday (8 AM-5 PM), Tuesday (8AM-4 PM) or at guest services Tuesday night. Fans interested in purchasing playoff packages can contact the Stampede office at 605-336-6060.
SIOUX FALLS #3 VS SIOUX CITY #6
GAME 1: Tuesday @PREMIER Center 7:05 PM
GAME 2: Wednesday @PREIMER Center 7:05 PM
GAME 3: Thursday @PREMIER Center 7:05 PM*
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from April 13, 2019
- Storm Finalize Historic Regular Season with Emphatic Win over Sioux City - Tri-City Storm
- Stars Fall 3-2 in Overtime to Lancers to End Season - Lincoln Stars
- Musketeers Bring In Young Guns To Close Out Regular Season - Sioux City Musketeers
- Late Surge Secures Second - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Phantoms Wrap up Regular Season with 4-1 Victory - Youngstown Phantoms
- Stampede Set to Face Sioux City in 1st Round of Clark Cup Playoffs - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Maccelli Ties Haula and Gaudreau, Dubuque Falls 6-2 to Waterloo - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Muskegon Avoids Serious Injury in 8-1 Loss to Chicago in Regular-Season Finale - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Stampede Blast Past Buccaneers in Regular Season Finale - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Steel Drop Lumberjacks 8-1, Clinch First Round Bye - Chicago Steel
- Central Illinois Falls to Cedar Rapids in Final Game of the Season - Central Illinois Flying Aces
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders Playoff Info Released - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- Steel Clinch #2 Seed in Eastern Conference - Chicago Steel
- Tri-City Storm Sign Davis Burnside to Tender - USHL
- Storm Sign Forward Davis Burnside to Tender Agreement - Tri-City Storm
- Preview - Lancers at Stars - Lincoln Stars
- Gameday Preview: Storm Host Sioux City for Final Game of Regular Season - Tri-City Storm
- Stars Top Lancers in Omaha 4-2 - Lincoln Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.