Spurs Recall Tolliver
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs announced today that they have recalled Anthony Tolliver from the Austin Toros of the NBA Development League (D-League).
Tolliver appeared in six games for the Toros this season where he averaged 17.8 points, 7.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists in 38.3 minutes. He was assigned to the Toros on 12/12.
The 6-8, 240-pound Tolliver was signed by the Spurs on 7/23. He has appeared in 11 games for the Spurs this season, averaging 3.5 points and 2.3 rebounds in 12.1 minutes per contest.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 19, 2008
- Skyforce Defends Homecourt in Comeback Victory - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Energy Win in OT to Remain Perfect at Home - Iowa Wolves
- Giddens and Ingram Lift Flash to Second Consecutive Win - Utah Flash
- Albuquerque Thunderbirds Fall to Austin Toros in Final Seconds of Fourth Quarter - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Stinson Leads Energy Over Vipers in OT Thriller - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Dakota Wizards Blake Ahearn Returns to Lineup - Dakota Wizards
- 66ers Drive Time - Tulsa 66ers
- Spurs Recall Tolliver - Austin Spurs
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Energy Game To Be Played As Scheduled Tonight - Iowa Wolves
- Anaheim Arsenal Trample Idaho Stampede - Anaheim Arsenal
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Atlanta Hawks Name Landry Fields as Assistant General Manager
- Texas Pro Sports Teams and Civic Organizations Unite with #TexasTeamUp Campaign to Encourage Voter Turnout in the Lone Star State
- Virtual Auditions for 2020-21 Spurs Hype Squad Begin Today with Open Submission Round
- Spurs Sports Academy to Host Virtual Basketball Camps for Young Athletes Starting July 13
- Grizzlies Add Assistant Coach