South Bay Lakers Acquire Matt Kenyon
EL SEGUNDO - The South Bay Lakers have acquired Matt Kenyon, it was announced today by General Manager Nick Mazzella.
In nine games with the Capital City Go-Go this season, Kenyon averaged 1.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in 9.1 minutes per game. The Australian native appeared in 21 games for the Brisbane Bullets between 2016-18 and has spent time with the Australian youth national teams.
In a related move, Andre Ingram has been removed from the active roster due to season ending injury. The team will retain his NBA G League rights and he will continue his rehab with South Bay.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 7, 2020
- Wisconsin Snaps Three-Game Losing Streak with a 127-119 Victory over Fort Wayne - Wisconsin Herd
- Balanced Attack Gives Skyforce 114-105 Victory over Warriors - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Nets Pull Away in the Fourth, Bulls Lose 107-97 - Windy City Bulls
- Greensboro Falls to Grand Rapids - Greensboro Swarm
- Magic Rally Falls Short against Raptors 905 - Lakeland Magic
- Drive Coast to Easy Road Win over Swarm - Grand Rapids Drive
- South Bay Lakers Acquire Matt Kenyon - South Bay Lakers
- Tenerife Outlasts Vipers in FIBA Intercontinental Cup - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Austin Spurs to Host Annual Pink Night on February 13 - Austin Spurs
- Golden State Warriors Sign Ky Bowman and Juan Toscano-Anderson - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Clips Skid Hits Three against Legends - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Hoard Leads Legends in Revenge against Clippers - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent South Bay Lakers Stories
- South Bay Drops Road Game in Austin
- South Bay's Total Team Effort Prevails in Lone Star State
- South Bay Tastes Victory in Win over Salt Lake City
- Devontae Cacok and Gary Payton II Named to Midseason All-NBA G League Team
- South Bay Shakes off Home Blues for Win over Memphis