South Bay Lakers Acquire Matt Kenyon
EL SEGUNDO - The South Bay Lakers have acquired Matt Kenyon, it was announced today by General Manager Nick Mazzella.
In nine games with the Capital City Go-Go this season, Kenyon averaged 1.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in 9.1 minutes per game. The Australian native appeared in 21 games for the Brisbane Bullets between 2016-18 and has spent time with the Australian youth national teams.
In a related move, Andre Ingram has been removed from the active roster due to season ending injury. The team will retain his NBA G League rights and he will continue his rehab with South Bay.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 7, 2020
- Wisconsin Snaps Three-Game Losing Streak with a 127-119 Victory over Fort Wayne - Wisconsin Herd
- Balanced Attack Gives Skyforce 114-105 Victory over Warriors - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Nets Pull Away in the Fourth, Bulls Lose 107-97 - Windy City Bulls
- Greensboro Falls to Grand Rapids - Greensboro Swarm
- Magic Rally Falls Short against Raptors 905 - Lakeland Magic
- Drive Coast to Easy Road Win over Swarm - Grand Rapids Drive
- South Bay Lakers Acquire Matt Kenyon - South Bay Lakers
- Tenerife Outlasts Vipers in FIBA Intercontinental Cup - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Austin Spurs to Host Annual Pink Night on February 13 - Austin Spurs
- Golden State Warriors Sign Ky Bowman and Juan Toscano-Anderson - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Clips Skid Hits Three against Legends - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Hoard Leads Legends in Revenge against Clippers - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.