Six Different Players Score in Wings 6-1 Win Saturday
It was all Aberdeen from the start as the Wings got contributions from six different goal scorers and received points from 12 players. Michael Reed got the scoring started with his first of the year. Cade Nielson, Mack Byers, Jack Powell and Spencer Schneider all scored in the second period to break the game open. Connor Beatty made it a 6-0 game with his seventh goal of the season. Freddie Macciocchi busted the shutout with just over three minutes left in the game. Henry Welsch made 14 saves in the win while Tyler Bost and Caleb Wall combined to make 25 stops.
The Wings will be in Bismarck this coming weekend for a pair of games with the Bobcats. The Wings will be taking a fan bus to the game Saturday. If you would like a spot on the bus or more information give Aaron a call at 605-380-5852
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 26, 2020
- Ice Wolves Look to Put the Alaska Trip Behind Them - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Bulls Clinch Postseason Berth with Shutout Win over Odessa - Amarillo Bulls
- Pilots Take Care of Jr. Blues with 5-2 Victory - Topeka Pilots
- Six Different Players Score in Wings 6-1 Win Saturday - Aberdeen Wings
- Titans Fall to Tomahawks 5-3 to Split Weekend Series - New Jersey Titans
- Offense Explodes as Kenai River Sweeps Weekend Series - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Saturday Solved - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.