Offense Explodes as Kenai River Sweeps Weekend Series
The Kenai River offense exploded for eight goals as they routed the New Mexico Ice Wolves 8-2 and picked up a weekend sweep. Laudon Poellinger scored twice and added an assist to lead the Brown Bears offense. Jack Quinn and Daymin Dodge had a goal and an assist as well. Adam Szubert, Logan Ritchie, Dylan Hadfield, and Brandon Lajoie also lit the lamp for Kenai River. Landon Pavlisin picked up his second win of the weekend. Keegan Langefels and Spencer Rudrud were the goal scorers for New Mexico. Garrett Mackay took the loss in net.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 26, 2020
- Ice Wolves Look to Put the Alaska Trip Behind Them - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Bulls Clinch Postseason Berth with Shutout Win over Odessa - Amarillo Bulls
- Pilots Take Care of Jr. Blues with 5-2 Victory - Topeka Pilots
- Six Different Players Score in Wings 6-1 Win Saturday - Aberdeen Wings
- Titans Fall to Tomahawks 5-3 to Split Weekend Series - New Jersey Titans
- Offense Explodes as Kenai River Sweeps Weekend Series - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Saturday Solved - Minot Minotauros
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.