Sidekicks Sign Former MLS Player Back to Roster
(ALLEN, TEXAS) The Dallas Sidekicks have re-signed midfielder Bruno Guarda for the 2019-2020 MASL season. This will be Guarda's third season with the Sidekicks.
Per team and league policies, terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Guarda is from Piracicaba, Sao Paulo, Brazil and started playing soccer when he was young. He attended The Oakridge School in Arlington for high school and then attended and played soccer at Southern Methodist University.
He was part of the Generation adidas program where players got the opportunity to leave college early and continue to develop their soccer careers in MLS. Guarda played for FC Dallas from 2008-2012 and his greatest soccer memory was playing in the 2010 MLS Cup.
When asked how it feels to sign with the Dallas Sidekicks for another season Guarda said, "I'm grateful for the Dallas Sidekicks to give me the opportunity to keep playing the game I love."
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from September 9, 2019
- St. Louis Ambush Announce Fan Fest Details - St. Louis Ambush
- St. Louis Ambush Announce Final Open Tryouts Ahead of 2019-20 Season - St. Louis Ambush
- Alex Montoya Named Latino Outreach Consultant - San Diego Sockers
- Sidekicks Sign Former MLS Player Back to Roster - Dallas Sidekicks
- Tacoma Stars Re-Sign Derek 'El Tigre' Johnson - Tacoma Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.