See Former Biscuits in the World Series Tomorrow Night at Riverwalk
We're opening Riverwalk Stadium back up for a World Series Game 6 Watch Party! If you missed our first one, come out and watch former Biscuits participate in the World Series feat. ballpark food and happy hour drink specials! This event is FREE to the public, so come out and cheer on the Rays!
The Biscuits and EnMotive are teaming up to bring you the Run Gumpy Run 5K. All entrants receive a commemorative 2020 Run Gumpy Run 5K Goodie Bag including a commemorative t-shirt, baseball diamond finishers medal, a new logo branded hat and custom race bib shipped directly to each participant.
The Run Gumpy Run 5K is a 3.1-mile virtual race in which participants have the option to run or walk the five-kilometer distance on the treadmill, sidewalk or trail. Each Thursday in October the Biscuits will host a Happy Hour and give participants the option to run or walk your 5K in and around Riverwalk Stadium. Funds raised through the 5K will benefit the Biscuits Charitable Foundation, which is set up for general fundraising in the River Region.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from October 26, 2020
- World Record Food Drive Attempt to Take Place at Toyota Field - Rocket City Trash Pandas
- Half a Million Pounds of Food Expected to be Donated on November 11th - Rocket City Trash Pandas
- Generals Unveil Newest Economic Impact Study - Jackson Generals
- See Former Biscuits in the World Series Tomorrow Night at Riverwalk - Montgomery Biscuits
- Blue Wahoos Stadium Press Box Dedicated to John Appleyard - Pensacola Blue Wahoos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montgomery Biscuits Stories
- See Former Biscuits in the World Series Tomorrow Night at Riverwalk
- Watch Game 2 of the World Series Tonight at Riverwalk
- Thursday Happy Hour Continues this Week
- See You at Riverwalk this Week for Happy Hour, Tailgates, 5Ks, and More
- Beat the Heat, Hang out in the Club Car Bar