Seattle Storm to Celebrate 2020 WNBA Championship with Virtual Event
SEATTLE, Wash. - The 2020 WNBA Championship-winning Seattle Storm will celebrate its fourth title with a virtual championship rally at 4 p.m. PT on Friday, Oct. 9. Fans can register for the virtual event.
Prior to the virtual championship rally, two-time Finals MVP Breanna Stewart, Jewell Loyd, Mercedes Russell and assistant coach Ryan Webb will raise the Storm flag on top of the Space Needle.
Storm broadcaster Elise Woodward will host the virtual event, where fans will hear from the players of the 2020 WNBA Championship team. Seattle Storm owners Lisa Brummel, Ginny Gilder, and Dawn Trudeau and CEO and General Manager Alisha Valvanis will also speak.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from October 7, 2020
- ESPN's Coverage of WNBA Finals Game 3 Up 34% Year-Over-Year - WNBA
- Seattle Storm to Celebrate 2020 WNBA Championship with Virtual Event - Seattle Storm
- Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Host Third Pack the Vote Registration Event - Minnesota Lynx
- Storm Takes Home Fourth Championship, Beat Aces in Game 3, 92-59 - Seattle Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Storm Stories
- Tracking Storm Stars Overseas
- A Season to Remember: Recapping the Seattle Storm's 2020 Championship Run
- Seattle Storm Partners with Nike to Help Grow Sport for Girls in the Greater Puget Sound Region
- Seattle Storm to Celebrate 2020 WNBA Championship with Virtual Event
- Storm Takes Home Fourth Championship, Beat Aces in Game 3, 92-59