Season Ticket Pickup and Exclusive Kickoff Party September 18
Sarnia Sting Season Ticket Holders are invited to our exclusive kickoff party this Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at the newly updated Char 91 Bar & Grill located inside Progressive Auto Sales Arena from 5:30 - 7:00 PM.
Season ticket holders can pickup their 2019-20 customized season ticket booklets enjoy complimentary pizza as well as meet the 2019-20 edition of the Sarnia Sting at this event exclusive to them!
Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages will be available as well as a full service Bar with alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Season ticket holders who can not make the event can pick up their season ticket packages at the Mainstreet Credit Union Sarnia Sting Box Office Thursday & Friday between 10 AM - 5 PM.
The first game of the Sting 2019-20 campaign is Friday, September 20th vs. the Hamilton Bulldogs at 7:05 PM. Special guest Mike Weir will be on site signing autographs and taking photos at the Coors Light pre-party from 5:30- 6:30 PM outside of Gate 5.
For more information please contact the Mainsreet Credit Union Sarnia Sting Box Office during regular Box Office hours.
The Sarnia Sting appreciate all patience as we understand season ticket booklet delivery was delayed this season. Looking forward to a fun and successful season at the Hive!
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 11, 2019
- Attack Incorporate Owen Sound History for Upcoming Season - Owen Sound Attack
- 2019-20 CHL Season Preview Series: OHL's Midwest Division - Kitchener Rangers
- Battalion Preps for Attack - North Bay Battalion
- Spirit Release 2019-20 Promotional Schedule - Saginaw Spirit
- Season Ticket Pickup and Exclusive Kickoff Party September 18 - Sarnia Sting
- OHL 20 in 20 Season Preview: Kitchener Rangers - Kitchener Rangers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.