Saskatchewan Roughriders Hold Annual General Meeting
The Saskatchewan Roughriders held their 2019-20 Annual General Meeting virtually on June 24. Chief Financial Officer Kent Paul presented the report which featured the following highlights:
The Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club reported a loss of $210,064 compared to a net profit of $1,467,062 last year.
Total operating revenues were $39.6 million in 2019-20 compared to $40.4 million last year. The three major sources of revenue for the Club were:
- Gate receipts $17.1 million or 43% of total revenues
- Sponsorship $7.3 million or 19% of total revenues
- Merchandise $6.0 million or 15% of total revenues
Total operating expenses were $39.7 million in 2019-20 compared to $40.4 million last year. Football operations continues to be the Club's largest expense at $13.5 million representing 34% of total expenses.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders lead the league in sold tickets at 29,297 per game and an average scanned attendance at 26,140 per game.
Board of Directors
The Saskatchewan Roughriders Board of Directors re-elected Barry Clarke, Rhonda Ekstrom and Rob Vanderhooft for another 3-year term.
Continuing their terms on the Board are Arnie Arnott, Eric Dillon, Mackenzie Firby, Terri Harris-Strunk, Doug Hodson, Dave Pettigrew and Greg Yuel.
Randy Beattie and Barry Clarke will remain in their respective titles as Chair and Vice-Chair.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 24, 2020
- Saskatchewan Roughriders Hold Annual General Meeting - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- BC Lions Team up with Central City Brewers + Distillers and BC Seniors Living Association to Donate Hand Sanitizer - B.C. Lions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.