San Diego Strike Force Announces Open Workout May 25
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Strike Force indoor football team announced an open workout on Saturday, May 25 from 9 a.m.-11 a.m. at the Dominguez High School (15301 S. San Jose Ave, Compton, CA 90221) football field. Registration will begin on-site at approximately 8 a.m. with the workout beginning promptly at 9 a.m. and lasting until 11 a.m.
Participants may sign up online as a way to RSVP and also be notified of any changes or updates leading up to the day of the workout by visiting www.sdstrikeforce.com/workout. Full registration will occur on-site the day of the event including player biographical information and waiver forms along with a registration fee of $40 (cash only). Participants will receive a t-shirt as a part of their registration fees and the workout will be recorded by Strike Force staff with video files being made available to players and/or their agents following the event. Parking will be available near the baseball field and bungalows, as participants are asked not to park in the main lot.
The workout will be formatted in a pro-style combine fashion with speed and agility testing as well as field work. Participants will be led through a brief warm up and stretch by Strike Force coaching staff. They will then be tested in the 40-yard dash, short shuttle and broad jump. Once the testing portion has concluded, participants will be broken up into position categories and led through individual position drills. After position drills, skill position players will also go through a passing session including 1-on-1's.
The previous Strike Force open workout resulted in the signing of LB Ralph Harvey Jr. He has played in two games with the Strike Force since and contributed 17 tackles and a pass breakup.
Participants are encouraged to bring outdoor football cleats (rubber or plastic cleats only, metal will not be permitted). They should also bring any other performance gear, braces, gloves, or equipment they may need to perform.
Please note that this event is NOT open to the public. Only Strike Force staff, coaches, participants, and credentialed media members or special guests will be permitted to watch the workout live. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Questions should be directed to the Strike Force Info Email Box at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the Indoor Football League message board...
Indoor Football League Stories from May 17, 2019
- River Kings Fall at Steamwheelers - Cedar Rapids River Kings
- San Diego Strike Force Announces Open Workout May 25 - San Diego Strike Force
- Strike Force Set for League-Leading Rattlers - San Diego Strike Force
- Skulls Take Playoff Chase To Bismarck - Tucson Sugar Skulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Diego Strike Force Stories
- San Diego Strike Force Announces Updates for Open Workout on May 25
- San Diego Strike Force Announce Date Change for Final Home Game of Inaugural 2019 Season
- San Diego Strike Force Announces Open Workout May 25
- Strike Force Set for League-Leading Rattlers
- San Diego Strike Force to Partner with the Salvation Army Kroc Center for Hometown Superheroes Night