Rush Sign 2022 Draft Pick Cameron Badour to 2-Year Deal
Saskatoon, SK - The Saskatchewan Rush are pleased to announce the signing of 2022 draft pick, Cameron Badour, to a 2-year contract.
"We are looking forward to seeing Cam at camp," says general manager Derek Keenan. "We like his size and athleticism".
The Rush acquired Badour 49th overall in the 2022 NLL Entry Draft. The 6-foot-4 forward spent his past four seasons at Duke University. In 38 career games, The Ottawa, ON product notched 24 goals and 12 assists. Prior to University, Cameron played junior A with the St. Catharines Athletics and junior B with the Gloucester Griffins.
The Saskatchewan Rush are excited to welcome Cameron to the organization and look forward to having him continue to develop under Jimmy Quinlan's coaching staff.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 21, 2022
- Rush Sign 2022 Draft Pick Cameron Badour to 2-Year Deal - Saskatchewan Rush
- New York Riptide Acquire Jordi Jones-Smith from Saskatchewan - New York Riptide
- Rush Strike a Deal with Riptide - Saskatchewan Rush
- Knighthawks Agree to Terms with Hartley and Willman on One-Year Deals - Rochester Knighthawks
- Warriors Sign 2x NLL MVP Shawn Evans - Vancouver Warriors
- Panther City Lacrosse Club Signs Dylan Hutchison and Cam Milligan - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Panther City Lacrosse Club Signs Members of 2022 NLL Entry Draft Class - Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Albany FireWolves Sign Taite Cattoni for 2022-23 Season - Albany FireWolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.