Rumble Bees Drop 6-1 Decision On Home Ice To Mentor Ice Breakers
BATTLE CREEK, MI - Declan Conway connected oN 4-goals and collected 5-points to spur the Mentor Ice Breakers to a 6-1 victory verdict over the Battle Creek Rumble Bees Friday night at The Rink Battle Creek.
Conway produced the game's first three goals, triggering one in the opening period and two more unanswered in the middle stanza before completing his masterpiece with his fourth strike midway through the third period.
Ryan Alves accounted for the Rumble Bees sole goal, his second of the campaign on a third period power play while Battle Creek was enjoying a two-man advantage.
Mentor outshot the Rumble Bees, 42-26 in recording its fourth triumph in as many outings in the "Cereal City."
The same two teams will clash one more time Saturday night in Mentor to cap the two-games' home-and-home series with face off set for 6:30 pm and broadcast time 6:00 pm on WFAT 102.7 FM, "The Fat One" and 930 AM.
• Discuss this story on the Federal Prospects Hockey League message board...
Federal Prospects Hockey League Stories from December 13, 2019
- Thunder Strikes the Dashers - Delaware Thunder
- Wolves Losing Streak Continues - Watertown Wolves
- Enforcers Come Out Hard, Fall Short Late 4-2 - Elmira Enforcers
- Thunderbirds Stay Hot as Winning Streak is Now 11 - Carolina Thunderbirds
- Prowlers Defeat River Dragons 3-2, Simons Records 41 Saves - Port Huron Prowlers
- Rumble Bees Drop 6-1 Decision On Home Ice To Mentor Ice Breakers - Battle Creek Rumble Bees
- Dashers Look to Continue Form in First Meeting with Thunder - Danville Dashers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.