Royals Announce Pre-Buy Offer for Canucks Pre-Season Game
Victoria, BC - The Victoria Royals are pleased to announce that all 2019-20 Royals' ticket pack holders will have an exclusive four-day pre-buy period to purchase tickets for the Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames NHL Pre-Season game to be held at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre in Victoria, BC on September 16th.
All returning Royals' full, half season and fan pack holders, who have renewed or placed a deposit for the upcoming 2019-20 WHL season by July 22nd, will automatically qualify for an exclusive pre-buy window from July 22-25. This will allow these ticket pack holders to purchase their tickets for the Vancouver vs. Calgary pre-season game 13 days ahead of the public on-sale. Tickets for this event range from $44 for corners/ends, to $53.50 for sides and $63.50 for club seats, plus taxes and services charges for all three options.
Additionally, hockey fans who are interested in purchasing new ticket packages over the next two weeks will also have the chance to select their seats for both the Royals and NHL Pre-Season game at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. Pre-buy opportunities for this event are limited though, so fans are encouraged to contact the Victoria Royals ticket office at 250-220-7889. Additional details on the July 22nd pre-buy for the Canucks vs. Flames pre-season game can be found at www.victoriaroyals.com/canucks-vs-flames-pre-season-game.
Fans can choose from three Royals' ticket packages that are currently on sale. Full Season packages provide hockey fans tickets to all 34 regular season home games in any seating section at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and start at $540. Half Season ticket packages allow fans the option to pick their 17 ideal games from the upcoming season's hockey schedule and begin at $279. The Six Game Fan Pack, available from $111, features six popular weekend home games spread throughout the regular season. This package features fan favourite promotional games in the Home Opener, Turn Back the Clock Night, Teddy Bear Toss, Eco Night, Pink in the Rink and Fan Appreciation Night.
These three ticket packs come with a host of great benefits that include: a limited-edition seven-inch Scott Walford bobblehead, choice seat locations, first access to giveaway items, early entrance to home games, invites to special events, a flexible exchange policy for missed games during the season, and for a limited time only this exclusive pre-buy opportunity for the Canucks vs. Flames NHL Pre-Season game. Details on all Royals' ticket packages can be found at www.victoriaroyals.com/tickets.
Any fans interested in renewing or selecting seats through a ticket representative can contact the Royals' ticket office at 250-220-7889, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from July 9, 2019
- Eighth Annual Prince George Cougars Alumni Hospital Charity Golf Tournament Begins Friday - Prince George Cougars
- 50 Below Sports + Entertainment Announces "Fore the Love of the Game" Golf Tournament Presented by Global News Radio 680 Cjob - Winnipeg Ice
- Davis Working on Golf Game and Fitness - Red Deer Rebels
- Dustin Wolf Named to USA Hockey Roster for 2019 World Junior Summer Showcase - Everett Silvertips
- Cougars' Moberg to Attend Chicago Blackhawks Development Camp - Prince George Cougars
- Manny Viveiros Hired as Chiefs' Head Coach - Spokane Chiefs
- Royals Announce Pre-Buy Offer for Canucks Pre-Season Game - Victoria Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Victoria Royals Stories
- Royals Promote Fowler, Add to Hockey Operations Staff
- Royals Announce Pre-Buy Offer for Canucks Pre-Season Game
- Royals Announce 23 Promotional Dates for 2019-20 Season
- Royals Select Keanu Derungs in CHL Import Draft
- Royals Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule