Roughriders Sign Former All-Mac Defensive Tackle Weston Kramer
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have signed American defensive tackle Weston Kramer.
Kramer (6'2-290) was most recently with the Ottawa REDBLACKS during their 2022 Training Camp, registering one sack in the preseason.
The Illinois native played one collegiate season (2021) at the University of Indiana. In 12 games, the former Hoosier recorded 35 tackles, five tackles for loss, two sacks and one fumble recovery.
Prior to that, the 24-year-old spent four collegiate seasons (2017-20) at Northern Illinois University, suiting up for 45 games. Kramer made 97 tackles, 12.5 tackles for loss, three-and-a-half sacks and two defended passes earning him Second-Team and Third-Team All-MAC honours following the 2020 and 2019 seasons, respectively.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 14, 2022
- Injury Report: September 14 - Edmonton Elks
- Elks Extend Cornelius - Edmonton Elks
- Roughriders Sign Former All-Mac Defensive Tackle Weston Kramer - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Stamps Host Lions in Week 15 Showdown - Calgary Stampeders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.