Tue., Feb. 4
PRO 3 vs STJ 2
Providence edged St. John's 3-2 last Tuesday night at Mile One Centre, putting an end to the IceCaps' six-game winning streak. Malcolm Subban turned aside 27 shots to earn the victory for Providence, while Matt Lindblad, Craig Cunningham, and Anthony Camara had the tallies. Adam Lowry and Ben Chiarot scored for St. John's. Michael Hutchinson - losing his first game after leading the IceCaps' to six straight victories - stopped 28-of-31 in a losing effort.
Wed., Feb. 5
STJ 4 vs PRO 3 (SO)
Kael Mouillierat scored the game-winning goal in the shootout and Paul Postma notched his first tally of the season along with an assist, as the IceCaps beat the Bruins 4-3 last Wednesday night at Mile One Centre. Adam Lowry and Andrew Gordon had the other goals for St.
John's in regulation, while Jason Jaffray also scored in the shootout.
Eddie Pasquale stopped 30-of-33 in regulation to post the victory, on top of kicking aside all four shots he faced in the shootout.
Nick Johnson, Alexander Khokhlachev, and Tyler Randell picked up the tallies for the Bruins Sat., Feb. 8
STJ 5 vs WOR 2
John Albert turned in a two-goal performance - including one on a shorthanded penalty shot - to propel the St. John's to a 5-2 victory over Worcester Saturday night at Mile One Centre. Kael Mouillierat, Jerome Samson, and Adam Lowry also scored for St. John's.
Sun, Feb 9. WOR 4 vs STJ 2
The Sharks got goals from four different players to pull out a 4-2 win Sunday afternoon at Mile One Centre. Blair Riley and Kael Mouillierat scored for St. John's, and Michael Hutchinson made 24 saves in a losing effort.
IceCaps Cups: Mary Brown's Restaurants are giving away IceCaps collector cups with the purchase of two pieces of Mary Brown's chicken and a small taters. There are six cups featuring five players and mascot Buddy the Puffin.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2014
- Stars Weekly (Week 20) - Stars Take Three Points out of Four at Abbotsford - Texas Stars
- Comets Reloaded - Utica Comets
- Griffins and Sled Wings to Throw Down in Ninth Annual Sled Hockey Game - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Iowa Recalls Brace from Ontario - Iowa Wild
- Weekend Preview: Games 51, 52 vs. Charlotte Checkers - Abbotsford Heat
- Sharks Aim Toward Playoff Push - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Penguins Assign Manderson and Rowney to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- "Cheers" with the Wolves at Hofbräuhaus in Rosemont - Chicago Wolves
- Friday's Heat vs Checkers Game Postponed Until 2pm Saturday - Abbotsford Heat
- Labatt Bubble Hockey Tournament of Champions - Adirondack Phantoms
- Hoffman Stellar in First All-Star Appearance - Binghamton Senators
- Pirates Release Corey Trivino from Professional Tryout Contract - Portland Pirates
- Phantoms Weekly - Love Is in the Air - Adirondack Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.