Labatt Bubble Hockey Tournament of Champions
Come join us for all the fun in this year's Labatt Bubble Hockey Tournament. Entry is free. The opening qualifying rounds are next week at Caroline Street Pub and Peabody's in Saratoga.
If you have the stuff to advance out of the qualifying round then you'll play in the regional finals at the Glens Falls Civic Center on April 5th. The finalists will square-off on the ice during the intermission of the Phantoms game. Our regional champion will represent the Phantoms against all the other teams' representatives at the Labatt Bubble Hockey Finals in Utica.
Phantoms players will be joining along at our qualifiers next week for all the fun. And you might even see Dax pop in to say Hi as well!
It all starts with our two free qualifying rounds. Show up for either one...or both! No advance registration necessary. Just be ready to get your bubble hockey on!
Wed, February 19 (6-8 pm) - Caroline St. Pub (Saratoga)
Thu, February 20 (6-8 pm) - Peabody's (Saratoga)
Friday, February 14 (7:00) - Portland Pirates vs. Adirondack Phantoms
Saturday, February 15 (5:00) - Adirondack Phantoms at Albany Devils
Sunday, February 16 (4:00) - Adirondack Phantoms at Portland Pirates
Tuesday, February 18 (7:00) - Phantoms Power Hour radio show LIVE at Recovery Sports Grill on Q101.7. Phantoms player guests to be announced.
Friday, February 21 (7:00) - Albany Devils at Adirondack Phantoms. Special Olympic-Theme Jerseys! Postgame Auction. Own your piece of history as the Phantoms wear Red, White and Blue
Saturday, February 22 (7:00) - Bridgeport Sound Tigers at Adirondack Phantoms. At Philadelphia
When you order your tickets in advance, you save! Call the Phantoms at 518-480-3355
25 Terrific Seasons
Glens Falls is celebrating its 25th season hosting an AHL team and in so doing now joins an elite group of just 9 other active markets who can make such a claim. It's a great hockey tradition with an old-school feel that began with the Adirondack Red Wings in 1979. In their 20-year tenure at the Glens Falls Civic Center through 1999, the Red Wings won four Calder Cups. The Adirondack Phantoms began play in Glens Falls in 2009-10 and are in their fifth season bringing exciting AHL action to the North Country.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2014
- Stars Weekly (Week 20) - Stars Take Three Points out of Four at Abbotsford - Texas Stars
- Comets Reloaded - Utica Comets
- Griffins and Sled Wings to Throw Down in Ninth Annual Sled Hockey Game - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Iowa Recalls Brace from Ontario - Iowa Wild
- Weekend Preview: Games 51, 52 vs. Charlotte Checkers - Abbotsford Heat
- Sharks Aim Toward Playoff Push - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Penguins Assign Manderson and Rowney to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- "Cheers" with the Wolves at Hofbräuhaus in Rosemont - Chicago Wolves
- Friday's Heat vs Checkers Game Postponed Until 2pm Saturday - Abbotsford Heat
- Labatt Bubble Hockey Tournament of Champions - Adirondack Phantoms
- Hoffman Stellar in First All-Star Appearance - Binghamton Senators
- Pirates Release Corey Trivino from Professional Tryout Contract - Portland Pirates
- Phantoms Weekly - Love Is in the Air - Adirondack Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.