Roanoke Signs Anthony Parisi
ROANOKE, VA - The Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs announced on Sunday that defenseman Anthony Parisi has been signed to a contract.
Parisi opened the season in the FHL, splitting time between the Danville Dashers and most recently, the Carolina Thunderbirds. He has played in a combined 19 games and registered three assists along with 41 penalty minutes.
The 6-5 blueliner played one season of college hockey for Western Michigan's ACHA team and three at DePaul. He is in his first professional season.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from January 3, 2018
- Darius Cole Signed by Rail Yard Dawgs - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Dodds and Muto Loaned to ECHL, Cameron Returns to Macon - Macon Mayhem
- Week at a Glance: Mayhem Open 2018 with Trio of Games - Macon Mayhem
- Dawgs Fall Short on New Year's Eve - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Roanoke Signs Anthony Parisi - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.