Rio Grande Valley Vipers Acquire Jordan Adams
EDINBURG, Texas - The Rio Grande Valley Vipers, NBA G League Affiliate of the Houston Rockets, announced the acquisition of guard Jordan Adams from the available player pool.
Adams (6-5, 209) was selected in the 1st round as the 22nd overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft by the Memphis Grizzlies. He appeared in 32 games over two seasons for the Grizzlies, spanning from 2014-2016.
Over the two seasons with Memphis, Adams tallied a 3.2 points per game and shot 40.2% from the field. He added on 1.9 assists per game as well as 2.9 steals.
Adams played at University of California Los Angeles in 2012 until the end of the 2014 season. In the 2013-14 season, Adams averaged 17.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists in 30.1 minutes of action. His career average totaled 16.4 points, 4.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 30.2 minutes of play for the Bruins.
The Vipers return to action at home on Wednesday, March 6 as they take on Raptors 905. Tipoff will be at 7 p.m. CST. For more information, contact the RGV Vipers at 956-56-ARENA or visit www.rgvipers.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 5, 2019
- BayHawks Surge Past Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Dwayne Bacon Propels Greensboro Past Capital City - Greensboro Swarm
- BayHawks Surge Past Spurs - Erie BayHawks
- Hustle Face Colossal Back-To-Back on the Road with Major Playoff Implications - Memphis Hustle
- Skyforce Acquires Jarrett Jack - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- San Antonio Recalls Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Golden State Warriors Recall Guard Jacob Evans III from Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Hornets Assign Bacon and Graham to Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Rio Grande Valley Vipers Acquire Jordan Adams - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Stars Open Homestand with Win over Raptors - Salt Lake City Stars
- Blue Coats Sweep Away Mad Ants for Season - Delaware Blue Coats
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.