Riders Sign Three to Roster
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have signed international receiver Kyle Davis, international receiver Brock McCoin and international offensive lineman E.J. Price to the roster.
Davis (6'3 - 200) has signed with the Riders after playing two seasons at Auburn University. In 18 collegiate games for the Tigers, Davis collected 19 receptions for 458 yards and two touchdowns.
McCoin (6'0 - 185) joins the Riders after playing three seasons at Tennessee Tech University. The 24-year-old had 118 receptions for 1,410 yards and seven touchdowns while adding 78 carries for 313 yards and 36 punt returns for 595 yards in 25 collegiate games. McCoin also started three games at quarterback, completing 27 of 51 pass attempts (52.9%) for 458 yards and four touchdowns. He was named Freshman All-America Second Team in 2014.
Price (6'6 - 305) signs with the Green and White after spending the last two seasons at the University of Kentucky. The 21-year-old played 13 collegiate games, with 11 starts at left tackle, for the Wildcats in 2018.
Price sat out the 2017 season after transferring from the University of Southern California.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 20, 2019
- Riders Sign Three to Roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Eskimos 50/50, Presented by belairdirect, Distributes a Record Amount to Amateur Football - Edmonton Eskimos
- Riders Announce 2019 Football Operations Staff - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Filer Returns for Eighth Season with Tiger-Cats - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Felix Faubert-Lussier Signs with the Alouettes - Montreal Alouettes
- Italy's Gridiron Football Federation To Partner With The Canadian Football League - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Saskatchewan Roughriders Stories
- Roughriders Playoff Tickets on Sale Today
- Saskatchewan Roughriders Announce Cindy Fuchs as Executive Director of Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation
- Riders Add Gary Johnson Jr. to Practice Roster
- Saskatchewan Roughriders Announce 2020 Grey Cup Ticket Details
- Cece Jefferson Added to Practice Roster