Resumption of Mystics at Aces Game Scheduled for August 5
NEW YORK - The WNBA announced today that the July 5 game between the Washington Mystics and Las Vegas Aces, which was suspended at halftime for precautionary reasons due to an earthquake affecting the Las Vegas area, will resume on Monday, Aug. 5 at 7 p.m. PT at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Play will begin with Washington leading, 51-36, and the Mystics in-bounding the ball on the baseline to start the third quarter.
All players on the Mystics' and Aces' active rosters as of Aug. 5, 2019 will be eligible to play. Those players who participated in the game on July 5 will retain their original individual statistics, including foul totals. Players new to either team's roster as of Aug. 5 will begin the resumed contest with zero personal fouls.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 29, 2019
- Aces Begin Second Half of Season with 7 PM PT Tip Tuesday vs. Dallas - Las Vegas Aces
- Wings Begin Second Half of Season in Las Vegas - Dallas Wings
- Suspended Aces vs. Mystics Game to Resume Monday, August 5 at 7 Pm PT at T-Mobile Arena - Las Vegas Aces
- Resumption of Mystics at Aces Game Scheduled for August 5 - Washington Mystics
- Resumption of Mystics at Aces Game Scheduled for August 5 - WNBA