Red Hot B-Sens Return Home Friday & Saturday
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. - The Binghamton Senators return home this Friday, March 25, for a matchup versus the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins before hosting the Utica Comets on Saturday, March 26. Both games are set to begin at 7:05p.m.
Friday is the final Dunkin' Dark Blackout Night of the season presented by Dunkin' Donuts. Fans can purchase a special ticket package for both nights that include a newly designed special Dunkin' Dark Blackout T-Shirt, tickets for both Friday and Saturday and a $3 Dunkin' Donuts gift card for just $30! Purchase your Dunkin' Dark Black Out package here.
Friday night will also be the B-Sens first Social Media Night where fans will have the opportunity to interact with the B-Sens Social Media Accounts while having a say in a variety of in-game promotions. Fans can interact with all of the team's social media pages using the hashtag #BSenSocial. Fans can send photos of them in B-Sens gear or out at past games to the team's Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat for the chance to get a spot on the video board during the game. One lucky submission will win the opportunity to drop the puck prior to the game. Fans are encouraged to send in multiple photos. Find more information on #BSenSocial Night here.
Saturday night the Comets come to town for Night at the Races. Local racetracks will have various cars on display outside of the Arena with several concourse displays, including one from Gary's U-Pull It.
New York Lottery will also be in attendance on Saturday with scratch-offs available for purchase along the Arena's main concourse for fans who are 18-years-and-older.
Weis Shoppers Club members receive $4.00 off their tickets for Saturday when they present their cards at the B-Sens Office or online.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 23, 2016
- Heat Stage Late Comeback But Fall Just Short in Winnipeg - Stockton Heat
- Cunneyworth Sets Amerks Franchise Wins Record in Dramatic Fashion - Rochester Americans
- Stars Fall to Admirals in 2-0 Goaltending Duel - Texas Stars
- Wolves Can't Solve Checkers - Chicago Wolves
- Bridgeport has five game winning streak snapped - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Admirals Shoot Down Stars, Take over First Place - Milwaukee Admirals
- Checkers' Offense Comes Alive in Chicago - Charlotte Checkers
- Highest Output of Year Helps Bears Blast Phantoms - Hershey Bears
- Special Teams Doom Pack in OT Loss - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Pens Pull Together for Decisive 5-0 Win, Jarry's Fifth Shutout - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Phantoms Sellout Streak Reaches 9 Straight Amidst Rivalry Showdown - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Comets Lose Fourth Straight - Utica Comets
- IceCaps Edged by Americans 6-5 - St. John's IceCaps
- Crunch Down Comets, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Khokhlachev Scores Twice in Overtime Win - Providence Bruins
- B-Sens Win Streak Snapped in 5-0 Loss - Binghamton Senators
- Blackhawks Issue Statement on Garret Ross - Rockford IceHogs
- Anaheim Recalls Theodore, Gulls Ink Morley - San Diego Gulls
- LA Kings Prospect Matt Schmalz Joins Reign - Ontario Reign
- Amerks to Host Autism Awareness Night on Sunday, April 3 - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Welcome New Staff Member - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolves Sign Mark Cooper - Chicago Wolves
- Checkers' Seventh Annual Pooch Party Set for April 10 - Charlotte Checkers
- Heat and Moose Closeout Season Series with Final Game in Winnipeg - Stockton Heat
- Flames Sign Prospect Andrew Mangiapane - Stockton Heat
- Red Hot B-Sens Return Home Friday & Saturday - Binghamton Senators
- Mattson Recalled to Rockford, Star Wars Jersey up for Auction - Rockford IceHogs
- Islanders Sign McAdam to Entry-Level Contract - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Moose Sign Breton and Wilson - Manitoba Moose
- Bears Recall Mark Dekanich from Stingrays - Hershey Bears
- Early Goals Doom Condors against Ontario - Bakersfield Condors
- Reign Pluck Condors 5-2 in Bakersfield - Ontario Reign
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.