Red Bulls - D.C. United Match Picked up by FS1 and FOX Deportes
HARRISON, N.J. - Major League Soccer announced today flex scheduling updates for MLS Week 33, including the Red Bulls - D.C. United match at Red Bull Arena moving to FS1 and FOX Deportes. Kickoff will remain at 5 p.m. ET, with playoff seeding and the opportunity to host a home match in the Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs on the line.
The match will be part of an FS1 double-header, with LAFC visiting Minnesota United FC at 7:30 p.m. ET.
The Red Bulls currently sit in fifth place, one point behind D.C. in the Eastern Conference standings, with two games to play. In the revamped MLS Cup Playoff format, the fourth-place team will host a home playoff match in the single-elimination bracket.
New York has won their last two matches, a pair of 2-0 victories, and secured a 10th consecutive postseason appearance, the longest streak of any New York metro area sports team, and tied for the current longest streak in Major League Soccer.
The Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs are set to begin the weekend of October 19.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 23, 2019
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: September 23, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sporting and Yohan Croizet Mutually Agree to Part Ways - Sporting Kansas City
- Philadelphia Union and Apple Leisure Group Launch Ultimate Union Fan Vacation Package - Philadelphia Union
- Christian Ramirez, Boniek GarcÃa Named to MLS Team of the Week - Houston Dynamo
- Josef Martinez Voted MLS Player of the Week - Atlanta United FC
- Atlanta United Forward Josef Mart=C3=ADnez Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Red Bulls - D.C. United Match Picked up by FS1 and FOX Deportes - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Match against the New York Red Bulls Switched to FS1 - D.C. United
- MLS Matchups Announced for FS1 Doubleheader on September 29 - MLS
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: September 23, 2019 - FC Cincinnati
- FC Cincinnati to Celebrate Fans with Fan Appreciation Activities this Week - FC Cincinnati
- Michael Parkhurst Announces Retirement - Atlanta United FC
- Sounders FC Suffers 2-0 Road Defeat to Eastern Conference Side D.C. United - Seattle Sounders FC
- Union clinch home field advantage in first round playoffs despite loss - Philadelphia Union
- D.C. United Beat the Seattle Sounders 2-0 at Audi Field - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- White's Late-Match Equalizer Secures Point from Orlando City
- New York and Orlando City Conclude Home-And-Home at RBA
- Red Bulls Blank Atlanta United Again, 1-0, in 2020
- New York Red Bulls Name Bernd Eibler Assistant Coach
- New York and Toronto FC Clash at Rentschler Field on Wednesday