Rampage Announce Pre-Season Game
SAN ANTONIO (September 17, 2008) -The San Antonio Rampage today announced that they will play the Houston Aeros in a pre-season game on Saturday, October 4 at 7 p.m. at the AT&T Center.
The Rampage will begin a back-to-back pre-season series against the Aeros on Friday, October 3 at 8 p.m. at the Sugar Land Ice and Sports Center and will return to the AT&T Center to complete the series. This will be the 15th and 16th pre-season meetings between the Rampage and the Aeros.
Admission to the Saturday, October 4 game is reserved for all 2008-09 full season and half season ticket holders as well as flex plan holders. The Rampage will start their seventh season in the American Hockey League on October 11. For ticket information, please call 210.444.5554 or visit www.sarampage.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from September 17, 2008
- Blues Announce Schedule of Events for Peoria Tour - Peoria Rivermen
- Callahan Accepts Job With Predators Broadcast Team - Peoria Rivermen
- Canucks Reduce Training Camp Roster - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins Announce Packed Promotional Schedule - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Friday, September 19 - Syracuse Crunch
- Penguins Individual Game Tickets On Sale Monday - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Worcester Sharks Announce Training Camp And Exhibition Game Schedule - Worcester Sharks
- Houston Aeros to visit San Antonio on October 4 for second pre-season game - Houston Aeros
- Rampage Announce Pre-Season Game - San Antonio Rampage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids