Raiders Deal Saleski to Rebels
Prince Albert, SK - The Prince Albert Raiders have traded 2002-born forward Cohner Saleski to the Red Deer Rebels in exchange for a sixth-round pick in the 2020 WHL Bantam Draft and a fourth-round pick in the 2021 WHL Bantam Draft.
The draft selections acquired recoup some of the draft capital traded at last year's trade deadline used to acquire Dante Hannoun.
Saleski, from Saskatoon, was picked by the Raiders in the 2017 WHL Bantam Draft. He had yet to suit up for the Raiders in the 2019-20 season. In his WHL career, the winger has an assist in five games played.
The Raiders are back at home for two games this weekend. On Friday, the Raiders host the Saskatoon Blades. Saturday's game sees the Regina Pats visit the Art Hauser Centre on Ozzy Wiesblatt Bobblehead Night Presented By Canadian Tire. Tickets are available at the Raiders Office and raiderhockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from October 1, 2019
- Ty Smith Reassigned to Spokane - Spokane Chiefs
- Raiders Deal Saleski to Rebels - Prince Albert Raiders
- Rebels Make Deal with Raiders - Red Deer Rebels
- Cozens, Byram, & Warm Named to Vaughn CHL Team of the Week - WHL
- October 1 - Canes Chatter - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Hurricanes Acquire Pick for Phare - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Matthew Wedman Named Team Captain - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Rockets gear up for first Hat-Trick Wednesday - Kelowna Rockets
- Game Preview: Blades Hit the Road against the Rebels - Saskatoon Blades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.