Phoenix Rising FC Acquires Logan Gdula on Loan from FC Cincinnati
(PHOENIX) Feb. 16, 2018 - Phoenix Rising FC announced today that it has acquired defender Logan Gdula on a season-long loan for the 2019 season from Major League Soccer club FC Cincinnati.
22-year-old Gdula, a Wake Forest product, made 60 starts and tallied two goals to go along with 14 assists for the Demon Deacons. Gudla anchored a back line that recorded 46 shutouts over his four-year collegiate career.
Gdula is expected to be eligible for selection tonight as the club hosts Real Salt Lake at the Phoenix Rising Soccer Complex as part of the Mobile Mini Sun Cup.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 16, 2019
- Lights FC & Rapids Entertain Las Vegas - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Nashville SC Stifles Birmingham Legion in 3-0 Preseason Rout Presented by Nissan - Nashville SC
- Memphis 901 FC Scores Four Goals in Preseason Win - Memphis 901 FC
- Loudoun United FC Sign Midfielder Andrew Lubahn - Loudoun United
- Phoenix Rising FC Acquires Logan Gdula on Loan from FC Cincinnati - Phoenix Rising FC
- Tickets for 2019 Tacoma Defiance Home Opener on Sale Now - Tacoma Defiance
- Preseason Scrimmage against UNC Moved to Chapel Hill - North Carolina FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Phoenix Rising FC Stories
- Phoenix Rising Caps Historic 2019 Regular Season with 3-1 Win over OKC Energy on $1 Beer Night
- Phoenix Rising Looks to Close out Historic 2019 Regular Season on High Note
- Phoenix Rising Falls to Real Monarchs 2-1
- Rising FC Duo Named to USL Championship Team of the Week
- Phoenix Rising Ties USL Championship Record for Wins with Wild 5-3 Victory over Portland