Pelicans Now Hiring for 2019 Season
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. - With the 2019 season right around the corner, the Myrtle Beach Pelicans Professional Baseball Club are now accepting applications for game day employees for its 21st season. The club is seeking enthusiastic, friendly, customer-oriented people to help create memorable experiences for fans at TicketReturn.Com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Available positions include:
Fun Zone Operators
Concessions (Cooks and Cashiers)
Cotton Candy/Popcorn/Lemonade Attendant
Ice Cream Attendant/Waffle Cone Maker
Retail- Pro Shop
Applicants must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. Applicants are encouraged to submit their application in person at the ballpark or online at www.MyrtleBeachPelicans.com. The Front Office is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Myrtle Beach Pelicans are an equal opportunity employer; women, minorities and U.S. veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Pelicans' 2019 season kicks off on April 4 against the Lynchburg Hillcats. Season tickets are available now. For more information or to purchase tickets visit myrtlebeachpelicans.com or call 843-918-6000.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from February 8, 2019
- Minor Returns as Keys Manager in 2019 - Frederick Keys
- Pelicans Now Hiring for 2019 Season - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Dash to Host Wake Forest Baseball Game on March 1 - Winston-Salem Dash
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Myrtle Beach Pelicans Stories
- Pelicans to Host First-Annual Charity Fishing Derby
- Myrtle Beach Saturday Home Broadcasts Return to the CW21
- Lou Piniella Appearance, Cubs-Themed Giveaway Highlight Third-Annual Cubs-A-Palooza
- Brian Jordan Appearance, Snitker Jersey Giveaway Highlight Braves Weekend
- Myrtle Beach Unveils 2019 Weekly Promotions and Fireworks Nights