Paul Joins Sens After Clearing Waivers
Forward Nick Paul has joined the Belleville Senators after clearing waivers.
Paul has played in 20 games with Ottawa this season and has a goal and an assist along with four penalty minutes.
He has also lined up in 15 games for Belleville scoring twice and tallying 11 points.
Belleville is back in action Tuesday when they visit Toronto and return home Feb. 9 to host the Laval Rocket. Tickets are available.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 4, 2019
- Tickets on Sale Now for Arizona Daily Star Community Night at the Roadrunners - Tucson Roadrunners
- Paul Joins Sens After Clearing Waivers - Belleville Senators
- Barracuda to Bring Back Orange Jerseys on February 18th - San Jose Barracuda
- Penguins Sign Tim Erixon for the Remainder of 2018-19 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Winners of 10 Straight, the Condors Are Home for Two Games - Bakersfield Condors
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Iowa Wild Recalls Goaltender CJ Motte from Allen - Iowa Wild
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: February 4 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse's Carter Verhaeghe Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Carter Verhaeghe Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Syracuse Crunch
- Minnesota Wild Announces Roster Moves - Iowa Wild
- 'Canes Recall Fleury from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Sabres Recall Smith from Rochester - Rochester Americans
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.