Oklahoma City Thunder Assign Reggie Jackson to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers
December 8, 2012 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2012 - The Oklahoma City Thunder have assigned second-year guard Reggie Jackson to the Tulsa 66ers, the Thunder's NBA Development League affiliate. The assignment is the 42nd of the 2012-13 NBA and NBA D-League seasons, while Jackson becomes the 30th NBA player to have been assigned this season.
Jackson (6-3, 208, Boston College) has appeared in 10 games for the Thunder this season, averaging 1.8 points, 1.0 rebound and 5.6 minutes.
Jackson is expected to be available tonight when the 66ers host the Rio Grande Valley Vipers in Tulsa at 8 p.m. ET.
Oklahoma City fans can follow Jackson during his time with the 66ers on NBADLeague.com powered by YouTube to watch all of the team's games live, online, for free.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 8, 2012
- 66ers Knock off Vipers, 109-98 - Tulsa 66ers
- Stampede Swept by Toros - Idaho Stampede
- Armor Fall to Charge - Springfield Armor
- Charge Run Through Armor for 118-88 Victory - Canton Charge
- Red Claws Take Over First Place in East Division - Maine Red Claws
- Oklahoma City Thunder Assign Reggie Jackson to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers - G League
- Reggie Jackson Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- Boston Celtics Re-Assign Kris Joseph to NBA D-League Affiliate Maine Red Red Claws - G League
- Celtics Assign Joseph to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Oklahoma City Thunder Re-Assign Lamb and Orton to NBA D-League Affiliate Tulsa 66ers - G League
- Jeremy Lamb and Daniel Orton Assigned to Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- D-Fenders Fall to Warriors - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Bighorns Offense Too Much for Jam - Reno Bighorns
- Santa Cruz Warriors Defeat Los Angeles in First of Two Game Series - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Skyforce Uses Big Fourth Quarter to Defeat BayHawks - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Toros Topple Stampede in Home-Opener - Idaho Stampede
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.