OHL Announces Postponed Game Involving the Niagara IceDogs and Mississauga Steelheads
Toronto, Ont. - The Ontario Hockey League today announced that due to Covid-19 protocols affecting the Niagara IceDogs, their regular season game versus the Mississauga Steelheads has been postponed.
Due to Covid-19 protocols, the following games have been postponed:
Friday, January 14 - Niagara IceDogs at Mississauga Steelheads
The game will be rescheduled at a later date. The League will provide information on scheduling details upon confirmation of the new date.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 13, 2022
- Firebirds Halt Erie's Win Streak, Down Otters 6-3 Thursday in Erie - Flint Firebirds
- Otters Win Streak Stops at Four as Firebirds Ruin Homecoming - Erie Otters
- Eight Knights Included in NHL Central Scouting Midterm Rankings - London Knights
- Barrie at Niagara Postponed - Barrie Colts
- Firebirds Look to Return to Their Winning Ways Tonight in Erie - Flint Firebirds
- OHL Announces Postponed Game Involving the Niagara IceDogs and Mississauga Steelheads - Mississauga Steelheads
- OHL Announces Postponements and Rescheduled Games - Ottawa 67's
- OHL Announces Postponed Games - Kitchener Rangers
- Postponed Games Announced - Niagara IceDogs
- Saturday's Home Game Postponed Due to Covid Issues Affecting Opponent - Erie Otters
- OHL Announces Postponed Games - OHL
- Canadian Hockey League Selects Sportradar for Multi-Year Integrity Support - OHL
- Attack Bounce Back with Strong Game in Sarnia - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.