No Shortage of Offensive Power in 67's Pre-Season Loss to Kingston
OTTAWA - Despite an 8-5 pre-season loss to the Kingston Frontenacs on Monday, the Ottawa 67's showed they'll once again be an offensive force this coming season.
Visiting the Cornwall Civic Complex on Labour day to square off against 2019 first-overall pick Shane Wright and the Frontenacs, Ottawa got goals from Alec Belanger, Marco Rossi, Thomas Johnston, Cameron Tolnai and Graeme Clarke.
Clarke, a 2019 draft selection of the New Jersey Devils, has now scored four goals in three exhibition games to start the pre-season. He and linemate Rossi have combined for 14 points (seven each) in those three games.
The 67's will get a week-plus of practice time before wrapping up the pre-season schedule on September 13 and 15 against Kingston and Gatineau.
In the meantime, the 67's will host a season-kick off event in support of the OSEG Foundation on Thursday, September 5 at the Horticulture Building at Lansdowne Park.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from September 2, 2019
- Colts Fall Short against the Attack - Barrie Colts
- No Shortage of Offensive Power in 67's Pre-Season Loss to Kingston - Ottawa 67's
- Eight Petes Players to Attend NHL Training Camps - Peterborough Petes
- Steelheads Sign Another Right Shot Defenceman - Mississauga Steelheads
- Sting Receive Commitment from Skilled Forward Ty Voit - Sarnia Sting
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.