Nitro Circus' Action-Packed "You Got This" Tour Headed to Southwest University Park
EL PASO - Leg Up Entertainment announced today that Nitro Circus' "You Got This" tour will bring their action-packed stunts to Southwest University Park on Saturday, April 25, 2020. Gates open at 6 p.m.
Tickets go on sale Friday, December 6 at 10 a.m. at the Southwest University Park Box Office or online at southwestuniversitypark.com.
The all-ages show features Nitro's thrill-loving daredevils brave the world's largest jumps - including the world-renowned Giganta ramp, one of the largest action sports ramps in the world -- as they launch close to five stories into the air. Witness the craziest stunts imaginable on contraptions you never imagine could fly! With no roof there are no limits.
These real-life action heroes are sure to inspire fans of all ages as they push the limits with record-breaking attempts every night. This is the show of the year you cannot miss!
Nitro Circus is also offering Mic'd Up Live, the brand-new Nitro Circus VIP experience! Mic'd Up Live offers fans under the helmet access to the biggest show in action sports, getting you closer to the excitement than ever before.
Guests will hear from some of Nitro's athletes as they talk to the VIP crowd while flying through the air and from the top of the ramps. Watch the athletes as they prepare for the show, gain early entry, be one of the first be seated and get crowd-free access inside the venue before general doors open. Mic'd Up Live is the only way to truly immerse in the high-adrenaline world of Nitro Circus.
El Paso Chihuahuas and El Paso Locomotive FC Season Seat Members will be given the first opportunity to purchase individual game tickets starting at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 15. Season Seat Holders will be instructed via email how they can purchase their tickets.
For more Nitro Circus news, including tour updates, exclusive behind-the-scenes content and more, go to http://www.nitrocircus.com and follow Nitro Circus on Instagram and Facebook. Patrons can also contact the Southwest University Park Box Office at (915) 533-BASE for ticket information.
WHO: Leg Up Entertainment & Southwest University Park
WHAT: Nitro Circus' "You Got This" Tour
WHEN: April 25, 2020 | VIP Gates: 5 p.m. | General Public Gates: 6 p.m. | Nitro Circus' "You Got This" Tour: 7 p.m.
WHERE: Southwest University Park
INFORMATION: Pre-sale tickets go on sale to El Paso Chihuahuas and El Paso Locomotive FC Season Seat Members on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 10 a.m. MT. Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Friday, December 6 at 10 a.m. MT.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from November 14, 2019
- Las Vegas Aviators Announce National Anthem Tryouts for 2020 Season - Las Vegas Aviators
- Nitro Circus' Action-Packed "You Got This" Tour Headed to Southwest University Park - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Grizzlies Announce New Lowriders Logo as Part of Minor League Baseball's Copa Unveiling Day - Fresno Grizzlies
- Minor League Baseball Grows Copa de la Diversion in 2020 - PCL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent El Paso Chihuahuas Stories
- Chihuahuas Win Minor League Baseball's Golden Bobblehead for Best Community Event
- Southwest University Park to Host Movie Night at the Ballpark Presented by Texas Gas Service
- Chihuahuas to Host First Virtual 9-1-5K Presented by Texas Gas Service
- Chihuahuas and Locomotive Front Office Staffs to Offer Support to Area Non-Profit Organizations
- Announcement Regarding 2020 Minor League Baseball Season