Finding Their Range
Washington is averaging 7.9 made threes per game, the second-most in the league this season. Washington's current pace would give them 268 threes this season, 28 more than Washington's team-record 240 in the 2016 season. Ariel Atkins (15 3PM), Tianna Hawkins (14 3PM) and Kristi Toliver (20 3PM) all rank in the top 10 in the league in made threes this season. The trio have gone a combined 49-120 (.408) from deep this season.
10th Time's a Charm
In her 10th WNBA season, Kristi Toliver is currently averaging near-career highs in points per game (14.4), field goal percentage (.477) and three-point percentage (.417). Toliver had 30 points at PHX (5/30), her first 30-point game since scoring 43 for Los Angeles on 7/3/15.
Made Three-Point Leaders
Diana Taurasi 29
Kelsey Mitchell 26
Jewell Loyd 22
Kristi Toliver 20
Two Players 18
Washington will host the Los Angeles Sparks (6-2) Friday, June 15 at 7:00 pm at Capital One Arena. It will be the first meeting between the teams this season.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 13, 2018
- Bench Gives Aces Lift in 78-63 Road Win over New York - Las Vegas Aces
- Atlanta Dream Return Home Thursday vs. Fever - Atlanta Dream
- Liberty Falter against Aces, 78-63 - New York Liberty
- Liberty Issue Official Statement on Passing of Anne Donovan - New York Liberty
- WNBA President Lisa Borders Statement on the Passing of Anne Donovan - WNBA
- Seattle Storm Co-Owner Lisa Brummel Issues Statement on the Passing of Former Head Coach Anne Donovan - Seattle Storm
- Mystics Update - Washington Mystics
- Knicks' Kornet, Williams Take In Liberty Game - New York Liberty
- Postgame Notes: Seattle Storm 96, Chicago Sky 85 - Chicago Sky
- Atlanta Dream Drop Hard-Fought Road Game at Los Angeles - Atlanta Dream
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.