Motor City Cruise Home Opener Thursday
DETROIT - The Motor City Cruise will play their first home game in franchise history when they take on the Wisconsin Herd on Thursday, November 11, 2021. The Cruise will play their home games at Wayne State Filed House, which is located at 1290 West Warren Ave. Detroit, MI 48202.
Prior to the start of the game, Grace Franklin, granddaughter of Aretha Franklin, will perform the National Anthem. During halftime, local Detroit artist, Sada Baby, will be performing live at Wayne State Field House. All fans in attendance for the opening game will also be receiving a commemorative rally towel.
Guests in attendance will be asked to park in Lot 50, adjacent to the arena, the price to park will be set at $8.50. Guests will then enter through the main entrance, go through security, and have their tickets scanned-no bags are permitted in Wayne State Field House. Tickets can be purchased at the box office by the main entrance, or at Cruisebasketball.com. Once in the arena, all vendors will be cashless, and we ask that you please plan to pay with credit or debit card. Please refer to our website for additional information, along with COVID-19 protocols.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 9, 2021
- The Prep to Become Broadcast Home for the Motor City Cruise - Motor City Cruise
- Motor City Cruise Home Opener Thursday - Motor City Cruise
- Greensboro Swarm Add Joe Chealey to Roster - Greensboro Swarm
- Grand Rapids Gold Announce Opening Night Roster - Grand Rapids Gold
- Rayjon Tucker Game-Winner Lifts Wisconsin Past Cleveland in Season Opener - Wisconsin Herd
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Motor City Cruise Stories
- Motor City Cruise Claim Marcus Thornton from Available Player Pool
- Detroit Pistons Sign Cheick Diallo to 10-Day Contract
- Motor City Cruise Clinch Spot in Showcase Cup Tournament Held in Las Vegas
- Motor City Cruise Claim Justin Turner off Waivers
- How Motor City Cruise, Wayne State Partnership Realizes Third Piece of Tom Gores' Vision for Detroit Pistons Move Downtown