Montreal Alouettes Issue Statement
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes issued the following statement following the fine that the Canadian Football League has imposed to returner Stefan Logan for violating the League's social media policy.
"The Alouettes consider that the comments made by Stefan Logan are inexcusable and do not reflect the organization's values. Although he has since shown remorse and has apologized, such things should have never been said, and there are consequences to his actions, rightfully so. The organization considers the matter closed and will make no further comments."
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from July 10, 2019
- Montreal Alouettes Issue Statement - Montreal Alouettes
- Duron Carter, David Dean, Jermarcus Hardrick and Stefan Logan fined after Week 4 - CFL
- This Week in the CFL â?? Week 5 - CFL
- Eskimos Release Bobo, Robinson - Edmonton Eskimos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Alouettes Stories
- Vernon Adams Jr. to Remain an Alouette Through 2022
- Alouettes Sign Deals with a Trio of Canadians
- Alouettes Make Two Important Additions to Football Operations Department
- Kristian Matte and Sean Jamieson Remain Alouettes
- Alouettes Re-Sign Canadians Spencer Moore and Landon Rice