MNUFC Unveils Drift Kit for 2019
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. -- Minnesota United today unveiled the Drift kit and Allianz Field Jacket for 2019 with an event at Mall of America. Players showcased the kit and jacket onstage alongside MNUFC mascot PK and Target's Bullseye - with Target once again as the front-of-kit sponsor - and stayed to sign autographs.
Fans in Minnesota got their first taste of MLS soccer in the driving wind and snow, and the Drift jersey evokes how snow drifts and accumulates here in the frozen North. It serves as a reminder that even though we play most of our games in summer, there's ice in our veins. We carry it with us. Whatever the elements or the game throws at us, we're ready.
ALLIANZ FIELD JACKET
Created to commemorate Minnesota United's inaugural season in its new home, the midnight grey Allianz Field Jacket features embroidered logos, a water-repellant finish, a hood and zip pockets to keep you dry while the cozy, fleece interior keeps you warm.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 10, 2019
- Atlanta United Draws LAFC 2-2 - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Ties Atlanta United FC 2 - 2 in Fourth Preseason Contest - Los Angeles FC
- MNUFC Unveils Drift Kit for 2019 - Minnesota United FC
- Minnesota United Signs Goalkeeper Vito Mannone - Minnesota United FC
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 1, Toronto FC 1 - Saturday, February 9, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Sounders FC Opens Preseason Play in Arizona with 3-2 Loss to Houston Dynamo - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.