MNUFC Forward Patrick Weah Undergoes Succesful ACL Surgery
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today that forward Patrick Weah has undergone successful surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his left knee and will likely miss the majority of the 2022 season.
The club sends all of its strength and support to Patrick and wishes him a speedy recovery.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 2, 2021
- Colorado Rapids Sign Forward Michael Barrios to One-Year Extension - Colorado Rapids
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decision Issued - MLS
- RSL Watch Parties for Saturday's Western Conference Final - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Announces Nico Estévez as Head Coach - FC Dallas
- Whitecaps FC Announce End-Of-Season Roster Decisions - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Columbus Crew Signs Midfielder Lucas Zelarayan to New Multi-Year Contract - Columbus Crew SC
- Three Sounders FC Players Named to 2021 MLS Best XI - Seattle Sounders FC
- Major League Soccer's 2021 Best XI Announced - New York City FC
- Nashville Soccer Club's Hany Mukhtar and Walker Zimmerman Named to the 2021 MLS Best XI - Nashville SC
- Miles Robinson Named to 2021 MLS Best XI - Atlanta United FC
- Four Revolution Players Named to Major League Soccer's 2021 Best XI - New England Revolution
- Major League Soccer's 2021 Best XI Announced - MLS
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces 2022 Discovery Program Dates - FC Cincinnati
- Chicago Fire FC Re-Signs Defender Jonathan Bornstein - Chicago Fire FC
- MNUFC Forward Patrick Weah Undergoes Succesful ACL Surgery - Minnesota United FC
- New York Red Bulls Add Doolsta to eMLS Team - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.