Minnesota United Announces Grand Opening of Black & Blue Team Store and Brew Hall at Allianz Field
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United today announced the grand opening of two year-round elements of Allianz Field, the Black & Blue Team Store and the Brew Hall, on Friday, March 22. Located on the northwest corner and north end of the stadium, respectively, the Black & Blue Team Store and Brew Hall will be open that Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., giving fans a first chance to check out the Loons' new home, including walking out onto the north end of the concourse. The event will also feature player appearances and a DJ.
The Black & Blue Team Store, a Fanatics Experience, is the first permanent, year-round store for Minnesota United, and the 2,149-square-foot flagship location will feature on-site jersey customization and parking on non-gamedays. On gamedays, there will be three additional locations open in the corners of the stadium.
The Brew Hall on the north end of the stadium will be the place to be, featuring 96 taps and Element Electronics televisions for keeping track of the action on the pitch and from soccer games all over the world. Covering 4,100 square-feet and featuring a 60-foot bar plus garage doors on the south side that will open to serve fans on the concourse, the Brew Hall is sure to become a destination for soccer fans on both gamedays and non-gamedays.
The entirety of Allianz Field is focused on delivering an exceptional gameday experience expressly created for our fan base. It's also important to the club to support our local communities and companies through the stadium project. Minnesota United has created a craft beer platform to celebrate Minnesota brewers and deliver exceptional and delicious beer to our fans throughout the stadium. The Black and Brew Collection features local craft brews from Summit Brewing Company in Saint Paul, Surly Brewing Company in Minneapolis and Lupulin Brewing in Big Lake, Minnesota.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 15, 2019
- ATL UTD 2 Falls 1-0 to Louisville City - Atlanta United FC
- Fans Can Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Dynamo & Tullamore D.E.W. Saturday - Houston Dynamo
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- Impact Visits Orlando City SC Saturday Afternoon - Montreal Impact
- Minnesota United Announces Grand Opening of Black & Blue Team Store and Brew Hall at Allianz Field - Minnesota United FC
- Preview: Sporting Visits Colorado in St. Patrick's Day Clash - Sporting Kansas City
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Hosts FC Dallas at MAPFRE Stadium Tomorrow - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at Toronto FC - New England Revolution
- Real Salt Lake FW Sam Johnson Called to Liberian National Team - Real Salt Lake
- Orlando City SC Loans Mason Stajduhar to USL's Tulsa Roughnecks - Orlando City SC
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Philadelphia Union - Atlanta United FC
- Mattocks, Powell Called up to Jamaica for International Matches - FC Cincinnati
- FC Dallas vs Columbus Crew SC - FC Dallas
- Columbus Crew SC Sends Defender Alex Crognale on Loan - Columbus Crew SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. LA Galaxy Game Preview - Minnesota United FC
- LAFC Announces Official Bar Partners for the 2019 Season - Los Angeles FC
- Orlando City Returns Home to Face Montreal - Orlando City SC
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Chicago Fire - March 16, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toronto FC Host Red Assembly Ahead of MLS Home Opener on Sunday Evening - Toronto FC
- Real Salt Lake Visits D.C. United in First Trip to Audi Field - Real Salt Lake
- MNUFC Signs Midfielder Lawrence Olum - Minnesota United FC
- Sporting into Champions League Semis with 3-0 Win - Sporting Kansas City
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- MNUFC to Host New Mexico United in Quarterfinals of US Open Cup
- MNUFC Topples Reigning Open Cup Champ Houston in Round of 16
- Minnesota United FC vs. Houston Dynamo US Open Cup Preview
- MNUFC to Face Houston Dynamo in Round of 16 of U.S. Open Cup
- MNUFC Advances to Round 16 of With 4-1 Open Cup Win