Midfielder Bostock Placed On Waivers
Toronto FC announced Friday that the club has ended the loan agreement with Tottenham Hotspur F.C. for midfielder John Bostock. He has now been placed on waivers.
Bostock, 21, joined Toronto FC on loan on March 8. He made nine combined appearances for the club in league and Amway Canadian Championship play.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 24, 2013
- LA Galaxy Technical Director Jovan Kirovski still remembers Champions League title run with Borussia - Los Angeles Galaxy
- LA Galaxy to Announce Player Acquisition on Saturday - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Sporting KC Welcomes Houston Dynamo to Sporting Park on Sunday - Sporting Kansas City
- LA Galaxy Not Panicking as They Prepare to Face Red-Hot Seattle - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Arrieta Earns International Call Up - Columbus Crew SC
- Black & Gold by the Numbers: May 24 - Columbus Crew SC
- Crew Set to Take On Red Bulls - Columbus Crew SC
- D.C. United's Neal to Miss 6-8 weeks Following Surgery - D.C. United
- Red Bulls Players Called Up to National Teams - New York Red Bulls
- Revolution Hold Youth Tryouts - New England Revolution
- Revolution Preview Matchup Against Toronto - New England Revolution
- Midfielder Bostock Placed On Waivers - Toronto FC
- Real Salt Lake vs. Fire - Game Preview - Real Salt Lake
- Nyassi Called Up to Gambian National Team - Montreal Impact
- Earthquakes Unveil New Features for Team's Stadium - San Jose Earthquakes
- Crew Adds Jonathan "T-Bone" Smith to ESPN 1460's Inside the Crew - Columbus Crew SC
- Wynalda Set to Serve as Assistant for Real Salt Lake Game - Real Salt Lake
- Koevermans Set to Return For Toronto FC - Toronto FC
- Impact to Host Union Saturday, May 25 - Montreal Impact
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.