Michael Bradley Injury Update
Toronto FC captain Michael Bradley underwent successful surgery [fixation of loose cartilage fragment in his right ankle joint] Tuesday evening. The surgery was performed by Dr. Martin O'Malley at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City.
Bradley is expected to return to full fitness in approximately four months.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 22, 2020
- Timbers Midfielder Andres Flores Undergoes Surgery to Repair Medial Meniscus Tear - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC Opens Preseason Play with Closed-Door Scrimmage against Uruguayan Side Penarol - Seattle Sounders FC
- San Jose Earthquakes Score Big with Intermedia Cloud Communications Partnership - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC's Bradley Receives Honor After Earning His Third MLS Coach of the Year Award - Los Angeles FC
- Whitecaps FC Acquire Erik Godoy Via Transfer from Club Atletico Colon - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Michael Bradley Injury Update - Toronto FC
- Whitecaps FC Celebrate Volunteers from 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympics - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- MNUFC Signs Fred Emmings as First Homegrown Player - Minnesota United FC
- Nashville SC Single Game Tickets on Sale Now to General Public - Nashville SC
- Individual Tickets for All Houston Dynamo Home Matches on Sale Now - Houston Dynamo
- Tickets Now on Sale for Home Opener at Soldier Field - Chicago Fire
- Toronto FC Sign Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto FC Stories
- Toronto FC Signs MLS SuperDraft Pick Achara
- MLSE's Four Major League Teams Unite and Launch 2020 Huddle up Bullying Prevention Program
- Toronto FC Signs Pablo Piatti as Designated Player
- Toronto FC Unveil New Unity Kit Ahead of Major League Soccer's 25th Season
- Westberg Signs New Deal with Toronto FC