Meyers and Nodler Named to All-USHL Teams
FARGO, N.D. - Ben Meyers and Josh Nodler were each recognized by the USHL today for their work on the ice this season by earning spots on the All-USHL Second Team and All-Rookie Second Team, respectively.
Meyers led the Force in goals and finished fifth in the USHL in scoring with 65 points (33 goals, 32 assists) in 59 games this season. The Delano, Minn. native had the second-longest point streak in the USHL this season over a 15-game stretch that lasted from Nov. 30 to Jan. 19. Meyers set the Force record for goals in a career (58) and is committed to the University of Minnesota, where he'll begin playing for the Gophers this Fall.
Nodler finished with 42 points (17 goals, 25 assists), good for 11th among all USHL rookies this year. The total was the most by a Force rookie since Blake Lizotte put up 46 points (12 goals, 34 assists) in 2015-16. The Oak Park, Mich. native will attend Michigan State University this Fall.
The Force have had at least one representative named to the All-USHL teams eight out of the team's 11 seasons, including each of the last four years.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from April 23, 2019
- Eleven Times Shorthanded - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Chicago Answers Back with 3-1 Game 3 Win in Cedar Rapids - Chicago Steel
- Capitols Select Two in Dispersal Draft - Madison Capitols
- Four Steel Players Earn End-Of-Season Honors - Chicago Steel
- 3 Musketeers Make Named to All USHL Teams - Sioux City Musketeers
- Riders' Walsh Wins USHL Curt Hammer Award - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- McCormick Awarded USHL Scholar-Athlete Award - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- Four Hawks Recognized by USHL - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Meyers and Nodler Named to All-USHL Teams - Fargo Force
- Yakovenko, Afanasyev, Bussi, Belpedio Named to All-USHL Teams - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Schmid Named to All-USHL Third Team - Omaha Lancers
- USHL Announces End of Year Honors - USHL
- Gameday Preview: Storm Set for Road Battle in Game #3 of Western Conference Semifinal - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.