McQuaid Jesuit Football Sets Home Attendance Record
ROCHESTER, NY - The Frontier Field Kickoff Classic drew a McQuaid Jesuit home game football record 4,127 fans on Saturday as the Knights beat The Aquinas Institute Little Irish 27-21.
Andrew Passero scored a pair of 4th quarter rushing touchdowns for the Knights and was named the McQuaid Jesuit game Most Valuable Player. Joe DeBonis won MVP for the Little Irish.
McQuaid Jesuit snapped a 15-game losing streak against The Aquinas Institute dating back to 2007 to win The Annual Game Challenge Trophy, awarded to the winner of the game between the Catholic high schools.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from September 7, 2019
- Stripers' Season Ends in 5-4 Game 4 Loss at Columbus - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bulls Advance to Third Straight Championship with Sweep of Scranton/WB - Durham Bulls
- Bulls win series 3-0 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- McQuaid Jesuit Football Sets Home Attendance Record - Rochester Red Wings
- Estrada added to RailRiders on rehab assignment - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.